PTC CREO ADVANCED FRAMEWORK EXTENSION (AFX)
Professional structural design
PTC Creo Advanced Framework Extension (AFX)
PTC Creo Advanced Framework Extension (AFX) gives engineers and designers the ability to create structural frameworks much faster. User-friendly functions tailored to the specific tasks of frame construction are available for this purpose. As an important basis for numerous apparatuses, steel and aluminum frames can be found in almost all industries.
PTC Creo Advanced Framework Extension (AFX) is tailored to mechanical and plant engineers and simplifies and accelerates the construction of structures. Thanks to the intelligent component library and the automatic creation of deliverables, this structural design software makes frame design up to 10 times faster than traditional design techniques.Datasheet – Creo Advanced Framework
Power to create structural frameworks much faster using powerful, simple-to-use features that are tailored to specific framework design tasks
How can PTC Creo Advanced Framework Extension (AFX) help your team?
- A simple process from concept to production enables the design of any product with consistent sectional profiles
- Efficient transition from 2D systems to 3D CAD systems
- Explore design alternatives by making quick changes using intuitive features such as mouse drag, move, and rotate
- Automatically generate comprehensive documentation, including BOMs and beam/assembly drawings
- Productivity gains of up to 10:1 over traditional CAD techniques for frame design