PTC CREO BEHAVIORAL MODELING EXTENSION
Easily optimize designs
Analyze liquid and gas flow early in your design process
With PTC Creo’s powerful design optimization capabilities, you can improve detailed design, reverse engineering, verification and validation as these capabilities support robust design initiatives.
Poor design practices unnecessarily increase product development costs through wasted materials, excessive shipping costs and poor product performance. Ideally, the design department should be able to embed real-world design requirements into the digital model, even for multiple goals. In this way, these criteria can be met once and for all.
With PTC Creo Behavioral Modeling Extension (BMX), this ideal becomes a reality
- Embed design requirements in models to resolve trade-off optimization problems and consistently meet performance targets
- Evaluate model sensitivity to understand the impact of changes on design goals
- Integrating the results into external applications
- Ability to accommodate all design requirements, regardless of construction method, for optimal designs
Creo Behavioral Modeling delivering three key capabilities: design studies, smart models, and an open environment that uses calculated results from external programs
How can PTC Creo Behavioral Modeling Extension (BMX) help your team?
- Be more innovative by experimenting with numerous scenarios that meet the design criteria
- Clear understanding of the impact of design changes and preventing inconsistent behavior
- Lower product costs by optimizing the design for multiple goals, e.g. B. Reducing the weight while maintaining the strength of a product
- Save time with automatic design iterations based on design needs
- Lower error rate by directly integrating the results of external tools into the design work, without manual data transfers