PTC CREO LEGACY MIGRATION EXTENSION
Fast conversion of legacy data
Reuse 3D data from other CAD systems
Many companies need to retain or reuse 3D data from other CAD systems. These 3D models are usually associated with 2D drawings. PTC Creo Legacy Migration Extension (LMX) allows users to link 3D models imported from a third-party CAD system to the corresponding 2D drawings. PTC Creo LMX can help automate the mapping and linking of 2D drawings to the 3D model, improving the productivity of the detailed design process by saving time and reducing errors.
PTC Creo LMX ensures that the relationship between the original 3D model and the corresponding drawing is preserved, saving the time and resources required to manually recover 2D drawings.
How can PTC Creo Legacy Migration Extension (LMX) help your team?
- Improved detail design productivity by fully leveraging legacy data
- Time saving and quality improvement due to fewer errors in manual conversions
- Immediate adoption of later model changes in the drawing
- Automatically rebuild and place views
- Automatically update drawing dimensions when the model changes
- Dimension display control according to company guidelines