PTC CREO INTERACTIVE SURFACE DESIGN EXTENSION (ISDX)
Free-form surface design in Creo
Create complex freeform curves and surfaces in PTC Creo
PTC Creo Interactive Surface Design Extension (ISDX) allows you to add tools for creating freeform surfaces in addition to the technical surface design capabilities included in PTC Creo Parametric.
This enables your product design and engineering teams to create product designs that are not only rich in functionality but also visually appealing. By combining powerful parametric modeling capabilities with the flexibility of freeform surfacing within a single, intuitive interface, PTC Creo ISDX enables the creation of freeform geometry at any point in the design project, using any number of constraints.Datasheet – Creo Interactive Surface Design
Designers and engineers can create conceptual designs and free-form surfaces while having the ability to model the specifically engineered components essential in every successful product
How can the PTC Creo Interactive Surface Design Extension (ISDX) help your team?
- Design precise curves and surfaces for engineered and manufacturable products
- Rapidly iterate over multiple design variants using an intuitive 4-viewport interface that provides real-time feedback
- Automatically update surfaces and curves through full associativity, resulting in more accuracy and fewer product development cycles
- Achieve productivity and profitability faster with user-friendly features that make it easy to define curves and surfaces
- Create beautiful products without the risk of errors or design control compromises
Faster Return of Investment (ROI)
Easy to learn and use to quickly define curves and surfaces.
Reduce Product Development Time
Full associativity allows surfaces and curves to instantly adapt to design changes.
Maximum Design Flexibility
Build free-form geometry at any point in the design, using as many or as few constraints as desired.