Amazing 3D rendering and animations
KeyShot is the market leader in the area of 3D rendering and animation. It has been designed to take the complexity out of rendering realistic images. KeyShot doesn’t require any specialized expertise. It is the perfect tool for anyone who is or wants to get involved with 3D data.
KeyShot is used by industrial designers, mechanical engineers, marketing professionals, photographers, and CG professionals worldwide to quickly and easily create realistic images and animations of their 3D models. Quickly create amazing variations of concepts for customer, manufacturing or marketing.Try now – Free trial
Benefits of KeyShot
- Simple real-time rendering
- High usability
- Realistic results
- A variety of scientifically accurate materials
- Early presentation possibilities of your models
- High computing power through GPU use
KeyShot 11 – What’s new
KeyShot 11 is the core of creating eye-catching experiences, introducing new ways to explore details, taking your visualization capabilities to the next level, expanding how you present your ideas, and bringing balance to the art of creating 3D visuals.
- 3D paint – Explore detail with the stroke of a brush
- Material management & CMF Output – Colors, materials, and finish
- Physics simulation – Shake, rattle, and roll
- KeyShot Web Viewer – Share your scenes with anyone or everyone
- Workflow automation – Automation for each and every variation
This is what sets KeyShot apart
- Focus on your design, not the software
- Present your ideas earlier
- Make it more realistic
- Access to the entire computing power
- See your results in real time
- Leave your customers speechless
Rendering and animation in real time
KeyShot was designed to make 3D rendering and animation easy. It allows you to apply materials and lighting quickly, providing the most accurate material appearances and realistic lighting, all in a powerful interface that offers advanced features and the ability to see all your changes in real time.
KeyShot + CAD data integration
KeyShot continues to support many 3D CAD software packages natively. KeyShot can also be accessed directly from examples, PTC Creo, Rhinoceros, SolidWorks and SketchUp via a simple plugin.
KeyShot use cases for your company
Design & concept
Create, iterate, and refine. Collaborate, develop, and deploy. KeyShot was built for the modern designer with a UI designed to allow you to visualize your ideas at the speed of thought.
Manufacturing & documentation
Whether graphics for manufacturing or technical documentation for customers, KeyShot provides you with the capabilities to generate the visuals you need when you need them to make design decisions faster and bring products to market sooner.
Marketing & sales
From website and catalog to packaging and store, KeyShot gives you the power to create the high-end visuals that attract customers and communicate your product more effectively.
KeyVR – From CAD to VR
Virtual Reality for real! KeyVR enables collaboration, from around the world, in the same virtual space, at the same time, leading to enhanced communication and increased time for collaborative design exploration
Luxion have eliminated the complex setup and preparation so you can quickly and smoothly transport yourself into the scene with the click of a button.
- Rapid design review – Hosting a session is point-and-click simple, with zero configuration
- Virtual stores – View product variations and displays as they exist in a real-world context
- Sales evaluation – Review design with sales/marketing before manufacturing even starts