Moldex3D can help you carry out in-depth simulation of the widest range of injection molding processes and to optimize product designs and manufacturability. In addition, its high compatibility and adaptability have provided users with an instant connection to mainstream CAD systems, generating a flexible simulation-driven design platform.
Moldex3D Mesh supports various mesh types, including 2D triangular and quadrilateral, 3D tetrahedral, prismatic, hexagonal, voxel (brick) and pyramid meshes. Several mainstream meshing methods are available in Moldex3D Mesh: pure triangle surface meshing, quadrilateral dominate surface meshing, pure tetra generation, boundary layer meshing, pure voxel meshing, hybrid meshing method and midplane mesh extraction. You can choose among them to create the mesh model depending on your specific simulation needs.Brochure – Moldex3D
The right tools at the right time, working together seamlessly to make you more productive.
- Decrease expensive cost of tooling
- Runner system optimization
- Estimate cost of production with injection machine
- Shorten Time-to-Market
- CAD-Embedded Pre-Processing
- Superior Automatic 3D Mesh Engine
- High Resolution 3D Mesh Technology
- High Performance Parallel Computing
- Includes Pack, Cool, Wrap