PTC CREO AR DESIGN SHARE
Greater collaboration through augmented reality
Kickstart your use of Industrial Augmented Reality through PTC Creo AR Design Share
Augmented Reality (AR) is a powerful tool used for design reviews, collaboration, and communicating design intent. The AR functionality built into every seat of Creo makes it easier for CAD users to share visual design at scale with colleagues, suppliers, customers, and manufacturing partners in an intuitive and immersive way.
Creo AR Design Share allows you to rapidly define and publish AR experiences that can be distributed instantly for public access or restricted, available only for those who have permission to view it and access can be controlled at any time. The shared AR experiences can be viewed on mobile devices with spatial target support and HoloLens 3D headsets.
Features of Creo AR Design Share
- Publish up to 10 models with full access control
- Share models with anyone, anywhere, without disclosing intellectual property, via the cloud
- Immersive experience of the model using a HoloLens headset
Rapidly define, publish and distribute AR experiences from Creo, Creo View, and Windchill, to streamline your product development process, improve quality and drive innovation
Creo AR Design Share transforms the way engineers collaborate and visualize product information.
It is an easy first step towards using cutting edge AR technology while instantly achieving business benefits:
- Rapidly create and publish AR Experiences
- Easily share and distribute using email
- Effectively communicate and collaborate design information and access control
- Enable anyone to visualize CAD data and information
- Mobile and Microsoft HoloLens device support
- Protect IP as no CAD data is sent, reducing the risk of reverse engineering
Product visualization at scale and in context
The Creo AR Design Share allows for immersive design data with full context and scale so that you can interact, explore, and engage directly with the design data.
Creo AR Design Share delivers model management
Allows viewer control to enhance the customer experience and improve communication and understanding using scale.
Enable virtual design collaboration
Solicit expertise and knowledge using AR to connect disparate teams Enable non-CAD users to interact, explore and engage