PTC CREO COLLABORATION EXTENSION (ECX)
Effective multi-CAD collaboration
Collaborate between different CAD Platforms
With the Creo Collaboration Extensions, companies can collaborate with suppliers or development partners who use different CAD platforms. The software ensures that changes to NX, CATIA and SolidWorks data used in your design can be easily incorporated while maintaining full overall design intent. Designers can quickly and easily incorporate new versions of non-PTC Creo CAD data into their designs. In addition, PTC Creo data can be shared with partners in NX, CATIA and SolidWorks format.
The following CAD platforms are supported:
CATIA V4, CATIA V5, NX, SolidWorks, CADDS 5, Creo Elements/Direct and Autodesk Inventor.
The Creo Collaboration Extensions provide organizations with the tools to collaborate more effectively when working with data from multiple CAD systems
How can the PTC Creo Collaboration Extension help your team?
- Increased concurrent engineering.
- Easily incorporate non-PTC Creo data into the design process.
- Effortless changes to non-PTC Creo data.
- Protection of design intent defined between PTC Creo data and other data.
- Encouraging data reuse and sharing.
- Less creation and management of files in neutral formats by exchanging information in the most popular 3D CAD formats.