PTC CREO FLEXIBLE MODELING EXTENSION (FMX)
Flexible modeling capability in Creo
Direct editing in PTC Creo
The PTC Creo Flexible Modeling Extension (FMX) is a revolutionary add-on product for PTC Creo Parametric . For design engineers who need the power of parametric 3D CAD solutions and maximum flexibility when making changes to models, PTC Creo FMX offers the ideal solution: an easy-to-use, efficient, and powerful set of geometry editing tools that allow you to make the changes you want without losing design intent can be made.Datasheet – Creo Flexible Modeling
A a fast and powerful set of geometry editing tools that enable users to quickly and easily make direct changes to parametric designs.
How can PTC Creo Flexible Modeling Extension (FMX) help your team?
With PTC Creo FMX, you can instantly customize geometry by dragging it into your required shape using the 3D dragger.
- Intuitive, direct interaction with geometry lets you quickly and easily start editing 3D designs from any 3D CAD model.
- The original design intent is preserved, and your changes are captured as design elements that can be further edited later.
- Late-stage design changes can easily be accommodated in less time and with less frustration through this flexible modeling approach.
- Efficient work in a multi-CAD environment is enhanced by easily merging and editing data from other CAD systems. You can also add parametric design intent to imported data.
- Faster and more flexible 3D editing increases the efficiency and productivity of the detailed design and downstream product development process.