PTC CREO SCHEMATICS
2D schematic design
Simplify the 2D schematic design of pneumatics, electrical Wires and piping
Trying to translate 2D schematics into route 3D cables and pipes is an exasperating challenge that many product design engineers have to face. Creo Schematics (previously known as Pro/ENGINEER Routed Systems Designer) provides a solution. It is a 2D schematic CAD app designed to record electrical and mechanical systems, which also easily translates the data into Creo for your 3D cable and pipe designs.
Additionally, you can utilize schematics to mold your 3D designs. This removes the risk of data misapprehension and makes sure logical compliance with the schematic.Datasheet – Creo Schematics
Creo Schematics contains the rich breadth of diagramming tools to satisfy the needs of many disciplines and industries, without forcing designers to compromise
How can PTC Creo Schematics help your team?
- Quickly and easily create wiring and cable system schematic diagrams, including full system documentation, regardless of complexity
- Capture electrical and mechanical design data within a central digital model
- Improving product quality through optimized collaboration between electrical and mechanical engineers
- Automatically create detailed 3D designs for piping and cable systems based on 2D schematics in PTC Creo Parametric, reducing errors and speeding time to market
- Retaining the utility of existing 2D data in both PTC Creo Parametric and PTC Creo Elements/Direct environments for 3D modeling