PTC CREO PIPING AND CABLING EXTENSION (PCX)
Efficient piping and wiring design
Accelerate piping and cabling design process
PTC Creo Piping and Cabling Extension (PCX) enables complete automation of the piping process. Designers no longer have to build physical prototypes and laboriously work out the best solution through trial and error. Instead, they can use the model to virtually determine the optimal course of the pipelines. Rules can also be created based on company best practices or company policies. The software then uses the rules to automatically check whether the optimal course corresponds to the specified production rules
In addition, designers have a library of reusable standard fittings at their disposal. This reduces the time-to-market and increases the productivity of the designers. Thanks to the fully associative structure of PTC Creo Parametric ensures that piping routing and associated documentation are automatically updated as design changes are made to the model.Datasheet – Creo Piping and Cabling
Creo Piping and Cabling Extension (PCX) is the perfect 3D solution because it supports all types of industries and styles of piping and cabling, so you can streamline and accelerate the entire design process.
How can the PTC Creo Piping and Cabling Extension (PCX) help your team?
Automated cabling design features make it easy to move components and connectors without manually rerouting wires and cables.
- Capture and document schematic information and manufacturing documents
- Fewer errors and less time wasted by automatically capturing all relevant system information such as schematic design, virtual prototypes or manufacturing documentation
- Fast determination of the optimal course in terms of production, costs and ease of maintenance thanks to fully automated laying
- Enforcing design rules and schema logic rules through specification-oriented design
- Increase design speed by reusing standard symbols and fittings in a customizable library
- Lower costs and accelerate design by eliminating physical prototypes with virtual penetration testing and automatic manufacturability verification
- Cost-effective manufacturing thanks to precise documentation with isometric drawings, bend tables and parts lists