PTC CREO NC SHEETMETAL EXTENSION
Reducing scrap and material costs and cutting lead times
For your specialty machining needs
Inefficient fabrication of sheet metal parts results in high scrap rates and manual, repetitive operations. With the PTC Creo NC Sheetmetal Extension, these problems become obsolete. Increased productivity by automatically creating and optimizing toolpaths using standard tools and beads. Thanks to the intelligent automatic nesting function, the sheet surface is used to the maximum. This avoids scrap, reduces material costs and shortens lead times. With PTC Creo NC Sheetmetal Extension, you can improve your tool and equipment design processes.Creo CAM Solutions
Boost productivity by automatically creating and optimizing toolpaths using standard and form tools
How can the PTC Creo NC Sheetmetal Extension help your team?
- NC programming for punch presses, contour laser flame cutting machines, nibbling and shearing processes.
- Automatic tool selection (standard shapes and customized shapes) for punching, deep drawing and nibbling.
- Comprehensive functions for the postprocessor generation for seamless integration with any CNC machine tool.
- Editing imported 2D/3D models is just as possible as editing native PTC Creo sheet metal designs.
- Less waste through intelligent nesting, resulting in lower product costs.