PTC CREO TOLERANCE ANALYSIS EXTENSION
Analysis of geometric tolerance and variations
Optimize design for manufacturability
Based on CETOL Technology, the PTC Creo Tolerance Analysis Extension (TAE) enables the rapid analysis and documentation of geometric tolerances directly in the 3D CAD model, so that after manufacture all components of the product fit together correctly.
With the help of the PTC simulation software, the geometric tolerance overlaps and gaps can be analyzed, visualized and understood very easily, so that manufacturing variance information can be integrated into the design process at an early stage. This streamlines the detailed design, testing, and validation processes so you can optimize your product designs for machinability and bring high-quality products to market faster.Datasheet Creo Tolerance Analysis
With Creo Tolerance Analysis Extension (TAE) powered by CETOL Technology, design engineers gain powerful tolerance analysis capabilities within their design environment
How can the PTC Creo Tolerance Analysis Extension (TAE) help your team?
- Six Sigma design methodology to ensure design quality
- Quickly analyze a model’s statistical variation, sigma quality, and individual dimension contributions and sensitivities
- Simple incorporation of geometric and dimensional tolerances directly into the CAD model
- Better consideration of manufacturability during the design phase
- Better product quality and more effective cost control
- Improving productivity and reducing time-to-market