PTC OPTIONS MODELER
Achieve faster design cycles by creating and validating product modules
Creating and validating 3D modular product assemblies
Creo Options Modeler is a stand-alone app or extension for creating and validating 3D modular product assemblies, no matter the complexity. By creating re-usable product modules and defining how they interface and assemble, designers can quickly create and validate any customer specific product.
When combined with PTC’s PTC Windchill product lifecycle management software, manufacturers can generate and validate precise 3D representations of product configurations defined by an individual bill of materials (BOM).
As a member of the PTC Creo product family, PTC Creo Options Modeler seamlessly leverages and shares data between other PTC Creo apps and with other people involved in the design process and beyond, further increasing detailed design and downstream process productivity.Datasheet – PTC Creo Options Modeler
With Creo OMX, designers can quickly create and validate any customer-specific product by generating modular product architecture and defining how product modules interface and assemble
How can PTC Creo Options Modeler help your team?
- Achieve faster design cycles by creating and validating product modules in 3D early in the design phase.
- Reduce process errors and engineering rework by directly re-using available 3D models from PTC Creo and individual bill of materials (BOM) from PTC Windchill.
- Automate the creation of any product by defining common architecture, product modules, and manage how they interface and assemble.
- Optimize products earlier by automating manually intensive, error-prone tasks.
- Communicate precisely by sharing product design earlier and gathering feedback from other internal teams, suppliers and customers.
Talk to us
Digital transformation is everything. Get it right! Talk to us. Our team is on hand to answer your questions.Get in touch