PTC CREO GRANITE INTEROPERABILITY KERNEL
PTC Creo Granite allows CAD/CAM/CAE applications to become associatively interoperable
PTC Creo GRANITE
Developing specialized CAD/CAM/CAE software is not easy. The incompatibility of CAD programs and the lack of associative interoperability represent a major challenge. With the PTC Creo GRANITE Interoperability Kernel, these incompatibility problems with CAD software are a thing of the past.
Applications based on the PTC Creo GRANITE Interoperability Kernel can read PTC Creo Elements/Pro files as well as other standard CAD program formats, including IGES, STEP, VDA-FS, ACIS SAT, Parasolid and JT. Developers using the PTC Creo GRANITE Interoperability Kernel can access the same geometry libraries used in PTC Creo and other formats. Feature-based geometric modeling applications are fully supported.
Put your CAD applications on a solid foundation – build on the PTC Creo GRANITE Interoperability Kernel.Datasheet – Creo GRANITE Interoperability Kernel
PTC Creo GRANITE is a 3D modeling and interoperability kernel that allows multiple software applications to seamlessly exchange information without losing any data pertaining to a model’s assembly, associativity, or feature history
How can the PTC Creo GRANITE Interoperability Kernel help your team?
- Simplified development with feature-based 3D geometric surface and solid modeling kernel.
- Complete development solution including tools for quick debugging, prototyping and built-in conversion capabilities.
- Import native PTC Creo part and assembly files directly into your commercial or homegrown application without requiring a license from PTC Creo.
- Associative updates to or from other PTC Creo GRANITE-based applications.
- Lower costs by sharing native data from CAD programs in applications within different environments.
- Access to architectures and bindings with interfaces for C++, Java and COM.