PTC CREO GENERATIVE DESIGN EXTENSION (GDX)
Create different design variants automatically
Creo Generative Design Extensions
Generative Topology Optimization extension (GTO) and cloud-based Generative Design Extension (GDX) help you optimize product designs based on your constraints and requirements – including materials and manufacturing processes. With GTO, you can rapidly explore innovative design options to reduce development time and expense, all within the Creo environment.
Cloud-based GDX allows you to simultaneously create multiple designs using different material and manufacturing scenarios, with top options highlighted for your review. Learn more about how Creo generative design can help you automatically deliver high-quality, lower-cost, manufacturable designs.Datasheet – Creo Generative Design
Harness the power of AI and deliver your best designs in less time
Benefits with Creo GDX
- Use the cloud to evaluate multiple scenarios with different materials and production methods. Specify your needs and goals, and the AI-driven generative engine will automatically produce more manufacturable designs, faster. GDX even highlights the best options.
- Setup is easy as commands are grouped into the familiar Creo user interface ribbon with context-sensitive menus.
- Benefit from more innovation and productivity. You’re not constrained by “inheritance geometry” or established practices when your designs can be quickly generated and optimized to meet your needs.
- Work with rich CAD output data in the familiar Creo design environment. Results can be presented either as triangulated geometry for additive manufacturing or as full B-Darst CAD geometry for use in downstream processes.
- The ability of additive manufacturing design to produce shapes that are not possible with traditional manufacturing processes.