PTC CREO FATIGUE ADVISOR EXTENSION
Ensure product reliability
The evaluation of product design
The PTC Creo Fatigue Advisor Extension extends the functionality of PTC Creo Simulate and enables the assessment of the stability of a product design. Using the PTC Creo Fatigue Advisor Extension, you can predict the life of metal structures prone to fatigue failure under cyclic loads and study the impact of design changes on their fatigue strength.
Products subjected to repeated loading and unloading cycles can fail even at stresses well below safe levels. With PTC Creo Fatigue Advisor Extension, engineers can deliver even better product reliability by simulating and improving the fatigue behavior of their designs. This reduces design iterations and expensive testing programs while improving product durability. Improve your verification and validation processes with the advanced fatigue analysis capabilities of PTC Creo Fatigue Advisor Extension.Datasheet Creo Fatigue Advisor
You can predict the life of metal structures that are prone to fatigue failure under cyclic loading and investigate the impact that design changes have on their endurance
How can the PTC Creo Fatigue Advisor Extension help your team?
- Performing fatigue analysis, evaluating performance metrics such as life, damage and safety factor
- Utilization of the identified resistance properties in design studies to improve product life
- Better understand a product’s resistance under realistic conditions by specifying repeated standard loads
- Optimal design decisions considering planned obsolescence
- Improved product quality, reduced service and warranty expenses, and avoided costly product recalls