PTC CREO PRISMATIC AND MULTI-SURFACE MILLING EXTENSION
Faster generation of optimal toolpaths
Improves your productivity by eliminating data translation between CAD/CAM applications
PTC Creo Prismatic and Multi-Surface Milling Extension is an easy-to-use, full-featured virtual milling tool for prismatic production machining. It generates toolpaths directly on solid models, accelerating production and improving product quality, and enabling consistent manufacturing by automating numerous programming tasks. In addition, due to the integration into an integrated CAD/CAM solution, no data conversion is required.
The toolpaths are automatically updated to reflect any design changes. Software features include 3-axis multifaceted milling and support for high-speed machining, as well as 4-axis and 5-axis positioning, NC programming, process documentation, post-processing, plus toolpath simulation and verification. With these features, the design and manufacturing processes can be synchronized for an optimal product development process.Creo CAM Solutions
Creo Prismatic and Multi-Surface Milling is a virtual milling ‘specialist’ for prismatic production machining
How can the PTC Creo Prismatic and Multi-Surface Milling Extension help your team?
- Multi-surface 3-axis milling, with support for high-speed machining
- 4-axis and 5-axis positioning
- NC-program creation, process documentation, post-processing, and toolpath verification/simulation
- Improves product quality and manufacturing consistency by generating toolpaths directly on solid models
- Part of an integral CAD/CAM solution–no data translation required
- Reduces time-to-market via associative toolpath updates to design changes