Windchill Application Architect/PLM Technical Architect
8+ years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of Windchill PDMLink, ProjectLink, PartsLink, MPMLink
- Knowledge on Windchill API’s and Data structure
- Prior experience on conducting requirement gathering workshops / training super/end users
- Gather and document technical and functional user requirements
- Excellent knowledge of Java J2EE technologies. Knowledge of Spring, hibernate & frameworks. Well versed with Webservices
- Understanding of applications development environment, database, data management and infrastructure capabilities and constraints
- Ability to write SQL queries, database procedures
- Understanding of database administration, database design. Software programming skills necessary to create and maintain host based and/or web-based applications
- Exposure with Options & Variants, Vendor collaboration, Integration
- Experience in Windchill Configuration and Customizations
- Very good understanding of Windchill Part/CAD/Document Management, Change Management and Workflow modules
- Experience in large Windchill Implementation and Migration projects (WBM)Experience with PTC Creo and other PTC software will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Windchill Bulk Migration (Data Migration)Ability to work independently; lead small teams focused on specific work streams of larger projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good Analytical skill, Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior team members
- Proficient use of Power Point presentation tool, and MS office tools. Proven writing skills for mass communication.
- Ability to document use cases, requirements and relevant technical documentation.
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building skills
Join our team!
To apply, please submit your resume via the form below.