Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business customers. Promotes and sells orders from existing and prospective customer through a relationship-based approach. Demonstrates products and services to existing and potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs. This is a full-time, field sales salary position.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Education Level: 4 year degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experienced needed.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office at an intermediate to advanced level.
- Strong customer skills due to frequent customer contact.
Join our team!
To apply, please submit your resume via the form below.