PLM Windchill Architect
Minimum Education or equivalent experience required:
Bachelor’s degree in IT, Engineering or Science discipline.
- Demonstrated 5 years competence and qualifications in configuration with Windchill PLM release 11 or higher
- Demonstrated 3 years competence and experience using PTC Thing Worx for applications and/or 3rd party systems integration
- Experience with agile operating frameworks (examples: Microsoft Azure DevOps, JIRA)
- Experience in a regulated business environment (examples: aerospace, automotive, medical/pharma)
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office tools – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with querying / reporting data to provide metrics, dashboards, tracking and trending
- Experience with developing Systems Development Lifecycle related documentation and verification test records pertaining to application configurations and functionality
- Experience with data migration and data verification
- Excellent communications skills in both written and verbal form
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to motivate others, and a customer-focused service attitude
- Comfortable working with managers, developers, technologies, and business partners; the ability to work with others at all levels of the company, both technical and non-technical
Join our team!
To apply, please submit your resume via the form below.