PTC & Ansys Technology Showcase is back
Join us for a free seminar, exhibition & tour, to learn about the latest digital engineering technologies to support end-to-end product development and lifecycle management.
Want to learn about the latest digital engineering technologies to support end-to-end product development and lifecycle management?
Take Control of Your Digital Transformation
Following the success of last year’s event, Wilde and PDSVISION will be hosting a free showcase event to stimulate learning, ideas and conversation around the latest end-to-end digital tools from industry leaders Ansys and PTC, to accelerate product design and assure product quality and safety within service.
What will you Learn?
Topics Included in this Must-Not-Miss Technology Showcase Series
- Introduction Webinar & Q&A Session
- Leading speakers
- Interactive panel discussions
- Networking opportunities with like-minded professionals
- Exhibition stations demonstrating the latest digital technologies
- Lunch, refreshments and an optional tour of The British motor Museum
Ansys – PTC Showcase: Including Motor Museum Tour
PTC & Ansys Showcase
Dates: 15 November 2023
Location: Motor Museum, Warwickshire
Country: United Kingdom
Language: EnglishSign up for PTC & Ansys Showcase 2023
Who Should Attend?
Designers, Engineers, Managers, Directors and Executives involved in organisations developing products, manufacturing products, maintaining assets and/or undertaking R&D.
The PTC and Ansys Partnership to Accelerate Product Design Innovation
Ansys and PTC work closely together to provide the key tools enabling businesses to drive new product initiatives through design, manufacturing and support – building a complete lifecycle based on innovation, quality, safety and reliability.
Watch the Video >
Best of the both worlds
PDSVISION and Wilde Analysis share PTC and Ansys’ strategic vision to transform companies through leading digital technologies that can work independently or combine for integrated product design processes and creation of digital twins. Find out more at our showcase.
PTC & PDSVISION UK
PDSVISION is the longest-standing PTC partner in the UK and are currently a PTC Platinum Partner. They have been providing PTC software, support, training & services to a plethora of industries for the past 30 years. PDSVISION strives to empower businesses with PTC’s industry-leading software and support them through every step of their digital transformation process.
Ansys & Wilde Analysis
Ansys offers a comprehensive software suite that spans the entire range of physics, accurately simulating the structural, fluid, thermal and electromagnetic performance. Ansys gives you the tools to tackle the complexities of designing, manufacturing and maintaining your products and processes, assuring safety and reliability.
PDSVISION’s centre of simulation excellence, Wilde Analysis, has been a UK & Ireland channel partner since 2000, providing software, training, technical support, technology transfer and complementary consulting services.
10:00 Introduction to Digital Transformation
10:15 PTC – Digital Solutions for Real-World Business Challenges
11:45 Ansys – Engineering Simulation as a Superpower
- Accelerate product development with Discovery Upfront Simulation
- Achieve Intelligent Material Selection with Granta to reduce cost, manage quality and support sustainability
- Avoid simulation barriers with Multiphysics virtual prototyping capabilities
- Access simulation easily with Flexible Licensing and support for Start-Ups
- Assure Product Reliability and Functional Safety with Ansys Sherlock and Medini
12:45 Panel Discussion
13:00 Lunch, Networking & Exhibition
13:00 – 14:00 Lunch, Networking & Exhibition
Wander around our technology zones within the exhibition and chat with our practitioners and engineers.
- Computer-Aided Design with PTC Creo
- Upfront Simulation with Ansys Discovery
- Product Lifecycle Management with PTC Windchill
- Go Cloud and Flexible with Ansys Elastic Currency
- Augmented Reality with PTC Vuforia
- Internet of Things (IoT) with ThingWorx
- Multiphysics Simulation and Digital Twins with Ansys
- Engineering Calculations Made Easy with Mathcad
- Plastic Injection Molding and other Manufacturing Simulation
- Metalforming and Heat Treatment Process Modelling
- Visualization Excellence with Keyshot
- No Software or Time? Consulting may be the Answer
14:00 – 16:00 Step Back in Transport Time – British Motor Museum Tour
Duration and timing slots to be advised upon registration
16:00 – 16:30 Wrap Up and Close
Digital Technologies Exhibition Zones
Visit our technology zones to meet subject matter experts and learn how we can support your business challenges
Computer-Aided Design with PTC Creo
Upfront Simulation with Ansys Discovery
Product Lifecycle Management with PTC Windchill
Go Cloud and Flexible with Ansys Elastic Currency
Augmented Reality with PTC Vuforia
Internet of Things (IoT) with ThingWorx
Multiphysics Simulation and Digital Twins with Ansys
Engineering Calculations Made Easy with Mathcad
Plastic Injection Molding and other Manufacturing Simulation
Metalforming and Heat Treatment Process Modelling
Visualization Excellence with Keyshot
No Software or Time? Consulting may be the Answer
SIGN UP FOR THE EVENT!
Simply choose one of the following options to reserve your place at our Technology Showcase or request further information.
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Date: 15 November 2023
Location: British Motor Museum, Banbury Road, Gaydon, Warwickshire, CV35 0BJ, UK
Accommodation: Should you require any further information, please contact us.