Geometric dimensioning and tolerance
GD&T Advisor – Engineering tolerances
Geometric dimensioning and tolerance – GD&T Advisor is a software for defining and communicating engineering tolerances.
A necessary part of the design process is to add the geometric dimensions and tolerances that determine how a detail may vary. This is often perceived as time-consuming and manual steps that ultimately become uncertain and difficult to interpret. GD&T Advisor is an interactive module that provides expert guidance on how GD&T should be applied properly in detail. It controls the user in the creation of GD&T as per ISO standards in the users’ 3D CAD working environment and ensures that the part’s shape and position tolerances are compliant while providing improved productivity and quality.
- Increases productivity, increases design quality and reduces the product cost
- Reduces the number of clicks and time consumption by up to 75%
- Improves the understanding of the complex ISO standard by providing guidance every step of the process
- With full detailed control eliminates errors and reduces subsequent design changes
GD&T Advisor is an interactive software tool that provides expert guidance on the correct application of GD&T
Functionality – GD&T Advisor simplifies the four critical steps in the application of GD&T
- Creation – efficient, intelligent application of functional GD&T symbols in a 3D CAD environment
- Validation – visual and function-oriented analysis of GD&T
- Education – provides extensive help content, informative tooltips and interactive GD&T quick reference help is available
- Reusability – creates intelligent CAD annotations that are useful in subsequence processes including production, tolerance analysis, fabrication and inspection
Talk to us
Digital transformation is everything. Get it right! Talk to us. Our team is on hand to answer your questions.Get in touch