Particleworks is a mesh-free, liquid-flow simulation software solution based on the moving particle simulation (MPS) method. It is capable of producing complicated fluid simulations such as free surface flows, liquid jets / sprays, lubrication, sloshing and highly viscous flows. It enables engineers to model and simulate large-scale problems without overwhelming resources.
Particleworks acts as a direct interface between Particleworks mesh-free liquid simulation and the Ansys suite, making complex simulation processes easier. It also dramatically improves the design process for liquid-structure interaction and in heat transfer cases, like IC engine and e-motors cooling.
For Engineers relying on tests because traditional CFD is taking too long, complex and resource demanding. Particleworks can help you save money through CAE simulation.Brochure – Particleworks
Particleworks provides significant time and cost savings by eliminating the mesh generation that is required for conventional CFD software
- Gain significant time and cost savings with the Mesh-free particle method
- Achieve improved accuracy of free surface flow
- Overcome complex boundary geometries with flexible boundary conditions
- Accelerate flexible fluid power/fluid rigid body integrations
- Understand the modularity of chemical reactions and mixing