myPDS DeDupe – Search and compare
myPDS DeDupe is a shape-based search technology which provides a unique and highly productive solution to the data proliferation problems found amongst major manufacturers today. We achieve this using a powerful shape similarity algorithm that identifies and removes duplicates.
myPDS DeDupe features:
- Automates classification based on shape
- Searches across MCAD/PLM systems to identify similar digital objects by shape
- Identifies and reports on similar and duplicate parts
- Operates natively across all major CAD & PLM systems
- Queries database directly from CAD interface
myPDS DeDupe provides the simplest, most powerful, and fastest way to search and compare product data
Enhance the product development process:
- Support new development in better part reuse
- Reduce cost of managing new part numbers
- Support sourcing and supply chain in part reduction initiatives
- Clean up obsolete data
Poor or lack of standardized classification and file naming discipline across a growing library of parts, an inability to locate and re-use existing designs, and the accumulation of parts (both digital designs and physical parts), leading to significant cost and lost productivity across the enterprise.
A unique shape-based organization, classification and search technology that allows users to find and organize part designs, so they can be more efficiently managed, reused and removed from duplicate inventories.
- Reduce time to market
- Improve quality
- Reduce development costs
- Reduce product management costs
- Reduce material spend