PDO PGS Digital Optimization (PDO) Lead /Business Analyst
Like a Program Manager, this position requires the ability to stand up in front of the business, create project execution plan, coordinate teams, and more.
The Digital Manufacturing PDO Team role is primarily focused on the deployment and value realization of Pfizer’s Core Digital solutions, for key groups and sites within PGS.
The PGS Digital Optimization (PDO) team will Transform PGS operations through a relentless focus on aligning organization, process and digital holistically within our manufacturing network.
Key aspects of the DEO team will be:
- BA (Business analyst) with experience in Digital transformation in healthcare domain
- Recognized as a talented team of business focused digital leaders driving change
- Developing and working in strong partnerships with the Client Partner organisation, our Solution Owner teams and PGS
- Working together with the above organisations to create a strategic vision to ensure PGS contribute to our Bold Move to Win the Digital Race in Pharma, including articulating a roadmap for the Digital Plant of the Future
- Deploying and embedding our Digital solutions throughout PGS and ensuring they transform our operations in alignment with PGS Compelling Business Needs
- Sustaining and expanding this transformation through a high performing engagement model, a diagnostic capability to identify opportunity and applying digital holistically to drive results
The PDO Team resource will be responsible for deploying Digital Manufacturing Solutions, ensuring alignment to PDO priorities and sustaining focus on enabling value realization for our PGS customers.
The Digital Manufacturing PDO Team resource’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Works closely with the PDO Solution Lead to plan and execute all PDO Solution work
- Provides input for Solution PI Planning and other Solution management activities as required
- Enacts the PDO strategy to create, sustain and expand transformation through all Digital core solutions. Ensures work is undertaken within schedule, budget and quality objectives, as an End to End service
- Ensures sites adopt the full functionality of the solutions and realize the expected business value, including development of, and measurement of, appropriate metrics
- Acts as a Business Partner with key PGS sites to sustain transformation through ongoing site engagement
- Identifies opportunities for Continuous Improvement (CI) to support business process adherence and alignment to Digital transformation
- Serves as an escalation point for critical issues related to the Digital Manufacturing Solutions
- Responsible for following and updating the deployment plan template for the applicable application
Join our team!
To apply, please submit your resume via the form below.