PTC CREO ILLUSTRATE
3D technical illustrations
PTC Creo Illustrate connects leading technical illustrations with 3D CAD data from any CAD system to allow for fast, easy-to-create and quick-to-update productions. Using modern architecture, it creates 2D images, animations and sequences – all at the same time.
Using Creo Illustrate many outputs can be created in one session. When importing different 3D CAD Data Creo Illustrate allows the user to filter, assemble and redesign structures from CAD to better fit the use case of spare parts or service tasks (sometimes called the SBOM). By its intelligent design, the user is still only working on one Creo Illustrate file that outputs different kinds of information, all linked to the original 3D design. With a change in 3D CAD, Creo Illustrate updates all downstream illustrations fast and accurately.
Creo Illustrate will accurately reflect current product configurations and support formats from hard copy to Augmented Reality.Datasheet – Creo Illustrate
Powerful 3D illustrations for an efficient service and parts operation
How can PTC Creo Illustrate help create technical documentation?
- Use of CAD data even from heterogeneous CAD environments for up-to-date technical 3D illustrations and animations
- Restructuring of the engineering development bill of materials (eBOM) into a service bill of materials (sBOM) for illustration
- Generating illustrated parts lists and callouts
- Creating 3D animations of interactive technical information
- Illustrate multiple figures in a single illustration file
- Illustration of dynamic sections to show the internal assembly components
- Repurpose the intelligence of 3D illustration into high-quality Arbortext IsoDraw® CAD process 2D illustrations
- Automated illustration change management throughout the service information lifecycle
Keep technical documentation up to date despite heterogeneous CAD environments
PTC Creo Illustrate can read design and development data from any 3D CAD format and is fully interoperable with PTC Windchill, PTC Creo and PTC Arbortext products. Deliver up-to-date 3D information from your products faster throughout their entire life cycle. Keep your service procedures, training manuals, maintenance manuals, or illustrated parts catalogs current with PTC Creo Illustrate.