PTC CREO ELEMENTS/DIRECT MODEL MANAGER
Data management for direct modeling
Essential data management
PTC Creo Elements/Direct Modeling’s direct approach to 3D design is ideal for companies that need a lightweight and flexible design strategy, to shorten design cycles and quickly create one-off product designs. From the world’s tallest crane to the smallest electromechanical linear drive, Creo Elements/Direct Modeling has helped design teams around the world master complex design changes and deliver award-winning and record-breaking products.
As an indispensable add-on component for 3D product design, PTC Creo Elements/Direct Model Manager orchestrates development efforts and organizes 3D and 2D CAD data and associated files within a central database.Datasheet Creo Elements/Direct
Creo Elements/Direct Model Manager manages your product design data within a central database, effectively coordinating development efforts without imposing overhead on the team
How can PTC Creo Elements/Direct Drafting help your team?
- Easier to standardize product development and manufacturing processes by organizing 2D design elements into a structure of parts and assemblies rather than layers.
- Improved speed and accuracy by automating 2D design tasks by creating and modifying designs using intuitive visual snap points, lines, and handles.
- Easier to compare drawing revisions by clearly marking additions, deletions, and changes.
- Manual or automatic dimensioning of part and assembly features according to international and company-specific standards.
- Import and export of files in Autodesk DWG and DXF as well as 2D IGES format.