Enhance your skills in PTC Windchill
PTC Windchill training is the most effective way to build your understanding of your Windchill PLM system. Whether you are an end-user looking to become proficient in managing design data in Windchill or have been designated the role of the company’s Windchill administrator, our friendly trainers can help bring you up to speed quickly. From our experience, we find that having an instructor by your side is key to boosting confidence in the learning process. – You might also learn a few tips and tricks!
So, what is our Windchill training offering?
Every Windchill course we offer is delivered by a Windchill expert. One of our popular courses is our Windchill Administration training. Crafted for users who need to perform basic Windchill administration, you will learn the ins and outs of the Windchill environment to carry out day to day admin tasks. Key examples include the ability to manage users and licenses, the administering of access control, and the learning of key Windchill processes used for data evolution.
Alternatively, if your role is an end-user, we have courses to improve your skills in navigating the user interface and interacting with Creo:
- Introduction to Windchill for CAD Users – For those individuals needing an understanding of how Windchill integrates with Creo for product data management.
- Introduction to Windchill – For individuals who require an understanding of the fundamentals of Windchill, including the searching, displaying, and storing of data.
- Custom courses such as Change Management user training. – For those customers who have opted for customized processes implemented by Root Solutions.
What can you expect on the day?
Currently, in response to the recent pandemic, our training offering has switched from on-site to online. Whilst this change was un-planned, it has proved to be beneficial and well-received across our customer base. Training has become more accessible than ever before, still engaging users in a live instructor-led session, whilst removing the inconvenience of travel and the associated costs. We have adopted modern GoToTraining technology to provide trainees with fundamental online features, including screenshare, keyboard and mouse control, and providing a relaxed environment to engage in Q&A.
When participating in a Windchill course you can expect:
- Online Training Manuals which continue to be available after course completion.
- Presentations and live demonstrations.
- Exercises that have been developed in-house to augment real-life scenarios.
- The invaluable opportunity to learn from other companies.
- Discussions on best practices.
Overall, we hope this has provided an overview of what you can expect from a Windchill training course. We find that whilst the adoption of new software and systems can be daunting, in our experience, our training can help remove this feeling by providing an enjoyable experience.