Engineering calculations for everyone – in PTC Mathcad
One of the main advantages of Mathcad over its competitors is the ease to read and write maths in a natural way. There’s no need for complicated notations, undecipherable formulas, and programming language literacy – with Mathcad you can very easily write and document your calculations just like you would in a notepad.
This means that Mathcad can be picked up quite easily by anyone.
So why the need for training then?
The Mathcad Training gives an in-depth understanding of the software in a short space of time by offering you the following:
- Focused, hands-on training. The training is structured in a logical way to allow you to build up your knowledge from basic to advanced and practice skills along the way.
- Step by step guidance. Our classrooms provide the perfect environment for learning as the instructor can focus on each student individually.
- Complex Mathcad functionality and concepts that are not obvious at a first glance. From solving differential equations to data regression, the training covers a range of modules that will unleash the full potential of the software.
Whether it’s online or in-class, we provide the following:
- Online Training Manual – available during and after the training.
- Instructor-led live presentations and demos delivered by our in-house Mathcad experts.
- Exercises – At the end of each module for you to practice the topics.
- Access to Virtual Machines – if you don’t have access to Mathcad we can provide you with a VM to use for the duration of the training.
- Q&A – Extensive opportunities to ask questions.
Modules covered by our Mathcad Prime 7 course:
- Introduction to Mathcad
- Mathcad Worksheets
- Basic Maths
- Range Variables
- Vectors and Matrices
- Chart Component
- Tables and Combo Boxes
- Graphical Data Analysis
- Boolean Operators
- Differential Equations
- Excel Integration
- Help and Additional Resources
By the end of the training, you will be familiar with the software, be able to create worksheets with complex calculations and have a good understanding of the different areas where you can use the software. Our friendly training instructors will make sure that all your questions are answered and you feel confident in starting to use Mathcad straight away.